Wednesday 23 May 2007

My Diary of Songs

Here's a list of some of the gospel songs I've composed throughout the years since i came to be saved. They're my heart's cry and my true voice...

HEART'S CRY/ CALLING OUT TO YOU
(Music: 1998, Lyrics: Jan 2004)

You gave everything for me
Freed all my sins and set me free
What more can I say
What more can I ask for?

When I am down You pick me up
When I am tired You lift me up
You are my comfort, and my peace

Yet still at times, I loose my way
At times I make mistakes
At times I wonder why, Lord hear my cry

Please be with me, speak to me
I need to hear Your voice in my my heart
I want to live each single day with You
So please, oh Lord
Stay with me
When I am weak then I am strong
For You're my strength
And You're my guide
Forever..

----------

Oh Lord, hear me calling
When I am crying
I seek for Your will in my life
I am longing, I am seeking
Do as You please with me

Calling out to You, seeking for Your truth
I long to hear Your voice speaking to my heart

Fill this longing in my heart
Fill this longing in my soul
Fill me with Your spirit
And Your passion from above
(Repeat)

-------------------------------

KAIBIGAN
(Music:1998, Lyrics: Jan 2004)

Kaibigan, isang tanong, isang sagot
Naniniwala ka ba?
Sa nag-iisang dakila
Hesus ang ngalan Niya
Siya lang ang kaligtasan
At ang iyong pag-asa

Kaibigan, bakit mo pinagyayabang sa iba
Ang yaman mo sa lupa
Sa langit meron ba?
Hindi ka maililigtas ng Iyong mga gawa

Pagkat Siya lamang
Ang tanging daan sa kaligtasan
At tunay na yaman
Na naghihintay sa langit
Nakahanda para lang sa iyo
Basta't sumunod ka lang
Sa utos Niya't salita
Kaibigan ko

Huwag kang liliko
Huwag na huwag kang lalayo
Kung may bagyo
Kumapit ka lamang sa Kanya

---------------------

LORD, YOU ARE MY SONG
(Music: 1996, Lyrics: Jan 2004)

Lord, You are my song
I worship You alone
For no one else compares
All of the things You've done

You have created me
In spite of my weakness You love me still
So Lord, I lift to thee
My voice and my praises
My life and my heart
And to no one else but You, Lord

All that I've ever long for
Is to be right with You, Lord
You're all I ever need
In my life forevermore

Lord, You are my song
My music and melody
You fill my life with songs
In all of my days
I will sing all my praises
To you, oh Lord

-------------------------------

IN THE SHELTER OF YOUR WINGS
Psalm 61
(January 30, 2004)

Hear my cry attend to my prayer
From the ends of the earth I will call to You
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock that is higher than me

For You have been a shelter for me
My strong tower from the enemy
I will trust, I will abide
In the shelter of Your wings
In the shelter of Your wings

For You, o God have heard my vows
For those who fear Your name
You have answered their pleas
So I will sing my praises to You
That I may perform my vows

No comments: